The current LESCO Career Opportunity is opening for Pakistani Nationals as Manager (IT/Billing), Deputy Manager (Development), Deputy Manager (Operations), Assistant Manager, Communication Technician, Office Assistant, Trained Graduate Teacher, Junior Engineer, Commercial Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Audit Assistant, Assistant, Cashier, Data Coder, Line Superintendent, Sub Station Operator, Store Keeper, Stock Clerk, Lab Assistant, Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, LDC, Electrician, Telephonist, Tracer, M&T Helper, Store Helper, Mali, Naib Qasid, and Sweeper.
LESCO Jobs 2023 Career Opportunity
LESCO (Lahore Electric Supply Company) is an electric distribution company operating in Lahore, Pakistan. As of my knowledge cutoff in Feb 2023, LESCO is a subsidiary of the Pakistan Electric Power Company (PEPCO) and is responsible for the distribution and supply of electricity in Lahore and its surrounding areas.
LESCO offers various career opportunities for individuals interested in working in the power sector. Some of the common career paths at LESCO include:
- Electrical Engineers: LESCO employs electrical engineers who are responsible for planning, designing, and maintaining the electrical infrastructure, including power distribution systems, substations, and transmission lines.
- Technicians: LESCO hires technicians who are skilled in the installation, repair, and maintenance of electrical equipment and infrastructure. These technicians play a vital role in ensuring the uninterrupted supply of electricity.
- Customer Service Representatives: LESCO has customer service departments that deal with customer inquiries, complaints, and billing issues. Customer service representatives are responsible for providing efficient and effective customer support.
- Finance and Accounting: LESCO requires professionals in finance and accounting to handle financial transactions, budgeting, auditing, and other financial management tasks.
- Human Resources: LESCO employs HR professionals to manage recruitment, employee relations, training and development, and other HR-related functions.
- IT and Systems: LESCO employs IT professionals to manage its information technology infrastructure, including software applications, network systems, and database management.
To explore current job openings and career opportunities at LESCO, it is recommended to visit their official website or check with local job portals and newspapers for any advertised vacancies. It’s important to note that the specific career opportunities and requirements may have changed since my last knowledge update in September 2021, so it is advisable to verify the latest information from reliable sources.
I have access to real-time salary data, and the salary ranges at LESCO may have changed since my knowledge cutoff in September 2021. However, I can provide you with a general idea of salary ranges for some positions at electric distribution companies like LESCO in Pakistan.
- Electrical Engineers: The salary for electrical engineers at LESCO can vary depending on factors such as experience, qualifications, and job responsibilities. Generally, entry-level engineers can expect a salary ranging from PKR 40,000 to PKR 70,000 per month, while more experienced engineers can earn higher salaries, potentially exceeding PKR 100,000 per month.
- Technicians: The salary for technicians at LESCO can also vary based on experience and skill level. Entry-level technicians may earn around PKR 20,000 to PKR 40,000 per month, while experienced technicians with specialized skills may earn higher salaries.
- Customer Service Representatives: Salaries for customer service representatives can range from PKR 20,000 to PKR 40,000 per month, depending on the level of experience and responsibilities.
- Finance and Accounting: Salaries for finance and accounting positions at LESCO can vary significantly based on the role, qualifications, and experience. Entry-level positions may offer salaries in the range of PKR 30,000 to PKR 50,000 per month, while senior finance professionals may earn salaries exceeding PKR 100,000 per month.
LESCO The global environment of the electricity area as well as its hierarchical structure are undergoing significant change. A strict corporate model is being replaced by privatization, mixing, and discontinuity in the power sector. Due to the Public Power of Pakistan’s support of a thoroughly explored strategy in 1994, the power a piece of WAPDA has been disentangled into 12 Associations for the age, transmission, and dispersion of force. In order to gain a commercial reality and, finally, a private bone, the Lahore Area Electricity Board enacted a reorganization on March 22, 1998 under the name Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO).