LESCO Jobs 2023 Advertisement has advertised new job openings for competent, dynamic and self-motivated professionals to fill up the vacant seats. These positions are based on contract even of six months of time period. These positions are mainly responsible for provision of legal support to the LESCO in implementation and operations of competitive electricity to manage the resolution in public hearings, legal proceedings for upcoming employees.
LESCO Jobs 2023 Advertisement Latest Opportunities:
|Job Published||16th July, 2023|
|Job Grade||LESCO Jobs 2023 Advertisement | Lahore | lesco.gov.pk|
|Eligibility||Bachelor degree in law from HEC recognized institute, Master in Law or Barrister in Law|
|Organization||Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO)|
|Age Limit||30-55 years|
|Job Locality||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Address||Human Resource Director LESCO , 22-A Queens Road, Lahore|
|Last Date to Apply||06th of August, 2023|
|Sr. No||Name of Posts|
|1.||Deputy Manager (Legal/Contract)|
|2.||Deputy Manager (Transmission Planning)|
- Candidates must have an experience in cooperative, regulatory and contract matters nicely.
- They must have ability to understand all the matters either they belong to legal or regulatory affairs associated with power sector including rules, regulations and contractual framework for power/energy sales and purchases.
- All the candidates must have knowledge of competitive electricity markets to take advantages.
How to Apply for LESCO Jobs 2023 Advertisement | Lahore | lesco.gov.pk
- All the applications will be submitted on official online website www.lesco.gov.pk.
- Candidates have to submit their CVs, attested copies of testimonials, Experience certificates, 3 references and recent photographs to the LESCO Queens Road with punctuality.
- LESCO reserves the rights to decrease or increase the number of posts genuinely.
- They also have rights to accept or reject the application forms according to the orders of LESCO Government Department.
- Shortlisted candidates will call for an interview or test.
- There will be no TA/DA admissible.
- LESCO is an equal opportunity employer.
- No applications will be accepted if they would be submitted by hand.
- Candidates must submit their documents through internet or soft form.