The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is an independent government agency responsible for collecting taxes and other duties. Pakistani nationals with exceptional talent and drive are encouraged to apply for the following openings in the Revenue Division of the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR). Men and women who meet the specifications can apply for these positions. In the advertisement provided below, the age, education, experience, and place of residency requirements for the positions are provided. For more details on these and other FBR job opportunities, please visit the official website.
FBR Jobs 2023 Online Apply
|Posted On||January 21th, 2023|
|Job Type:||Pakistan Government|
|Company:||FBR Jobs 2023 Online Apply|
|Last Date:||Feb 4, 2023|
Vacant Position Detail
|Sr.||Position Name||Qualification||No of Seat|
How to Apply For this FBR Jobs 2023 Online Apply
- The National Job Portal (NJP) link should be used to submit an online application by qualified candidates. https://nip.gov.pk.Candidates who wish to apply for numerous positions must do so independently (online).
- Quota Distribution Punjab – 02 Sindh (R)-01 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa-1.
- Applicants for the positions in the aforementioned Directorates must be residents of the relevant area or province, as determined by the Directorate. Candidates can apply whether they are male or female.
- Candidates must present two (2) sets of authenticated copies in addition to their original documentation at the time of the interview.
- There will be a skill exam for stenotypist positions.
- Only candidates who pass the skill test and the physical requirements will be shortlisted and invited to a test or interview. Age restriction (including the five-year general rest period) Distribution of Quota: Merit-04 Women-01
- 10% Women’s Quota, 5% Minorities’ Quota, and 2% People with Disabilities’ Quota (if applicable) Government regulations will be adhered to.
- Should the need arise, the Federal Government maintains the right to refuse to fill any positions and to change the number of open positions.
- Candidates who are employed by government or non-profit organisations should apply through the proper channels.
- Candidates for all positions under the federal government must be members of the following groups: Scheduled Castes, the Buddhist Community, Ex-FATA/Ex-PATA, Azad Kashmir, and Recognized Tribes of Gilgit-Baltistan.
- In addition to the government’s already-permitted general age reduction of five (05) years.