It looks like Cholistan University Bahawalpur has announced job openings for various positions in 2023. To find out more information about the job openings and how to apply, you will need to visit the university’s website. You can then fill out the online application and submit your CV, which should include your qualifications, work experience, and other accomplishments. Once all of your information has been submitted, you will need to wait for a response from the recruitment team. To find out the job description and requirements for any available openings at Cholistan University Bahawalpur, you will need to visit their website and look for any available positions. When you find a job opening that interests you, make sure to read the job description and requirements carefully before submitting your application.
Cholistan University Bahawalpur Jobs 2023 | Walk-In Interview
|Posted On||January 13th, 2023|
|Job Type:||Punjab Government|
|Company:||Cholistan University Bahawalpur Jobs 2023 | Online Apply|
|Last Date:||January 24, 2023|
Vacant Position Details
|Position Name||Qualification||No of Seat|
|Biochemistry Botany Business Administration|
Chemistry Computer Science • English
Mathematics Pakistan Studies
|Minimum Qualification / Requirement|
As per HEC minimum Eligibility Criteria, for details
please visit the HEC website:
How to Apply for this Cholistan University Bahawalpur Jobs 2023 | Walk-In Interview
- All qualified applicants must arrive for the interview on January 24, 2023, at 10:00 AM with the necessary documentation (full CV, one recent passport-size photo, attested copies, etc., letters of appreciation, CNIC, domicile, and experience). A 500 non-refundable processing fee must be deposited by applicants into the CUVAS BWP A/c # (PK34HABB00 17527901021503), and will present the original challan at that time.
- The original application must be accompanied by evidence of fee collection.
- Candidates who possess the necessary teaching abilities will be chosen to serve as visiting faculty lecturers.
- According to the demands of the corresponding department or discipline, lectures will be assigned.
- All necessary taxes will be withheld at source from the selected candidates’ salaries in accordance with the Cholistan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bahawalpur’s established policy. Candidates are chosen to oppose him
- Under no circumstances will incomplete applications, non-MPhil applicants, or late arrivals be considered. • An advertisement may not make any claims as to formal placement in any venue.
- No TA or DA will be allowed.